Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Launch of my label

A beautiful spring day in September .... gorgeous little ones ready to walk the green runway, giggles, nerves and lots of excitement as we started to get ready to take part in the Jasmine & Jazz High Tea and Fashion Parade being held out at MissChief Maker and the launch of my new label Dahlia Style.

A peek through the doors .... everyone is seated at the pretty tables having afternoon tea ... the music starts and then .... off we go 

My first two little ones are out the front doors and on the runway... walking their walk in my designs.


A celebration of all things pretty Dahlia Style was finally real ...  too tired for tears, however a huge sigh of relief as the first walk was over .... I did it ~ I was so proud.

A huge thank you to everyone who helped me make my dreams come true!

Tea Rose Collection by Dahlia Style:

Inspired by the beauty of Spring, the whimsical freshness of a warm breeze, beautiful flowers and gorgeous clothing for young girls - Dahlia Style presents the Tea Rose Collection

The Tea Rose collection is available from MissChief Maker in Pialligo, Canberra

No comments:

Post a Comment